Registration is now open
You may now pre-register for the conference by signing up or logging in to the members site.
10,000 yen: Friday (6pm-9pm workshops), Saturday & Sunday + Free Networking Reception
12,000 yen: Friday (6pm-9pm workshops), Saturday & Sunday + Free Networking Reception
*Member: any of JALT / IATEFL / LET / JACET / EUROCALL / AJET / AsiaCALL
Walk-in On Site Payment (Cash)
5,000 yen: One Day (Saturday or Sunday)
6,000 yen: One Day (Saturday or Sunday)
I’m a Presenter, can I pay cash on the day?
No. Presenters must pay in advance by 17:00 on 18 May (strict deadline).
I’m a Presenter and I’d like to attend only one day. How much do I need to pay?
All presenters must pay 12,000 yen or 10,000 yen (non-member, member respectively) even if you only attend one day.
I’d like to pay by cash on the day. Can I go to the Networking Reception?
No. In order to go to the Networking Reception, you must pay in advance online.
What’s the benefit of registering in advance?
You get to go to the Friday Workshops and the Networking Reception for free.
My payment is waived. Do I need to register in advance?
If you have been invited to the conference and have been instructed that you don’t need to register please talk to your liaison.
Can I pay for another presenter, attendee etc.?
No. The member system generates receipts and badges based on who pays. It’s especially important that you don’t pay for another presenter – as they’ll be recorded as having not paid and may be removed from the program.
- All presenters are required to pre-register by 17:00 on 18 May. Failure to PRE-REGISTER may result in removal from the conference program. In addition, presenters MUST pay online using PayPal or pay by bank transfer by 17:00 on 18 May. Failure to pay by the deadline will result in the presentation being removed from the program. If a presenter is having trouble making payment from overseas, please contact the registration chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to make special arrangements.
- Discounted admission fees are available to members of JALT, IATEFL, LET, JACET, EUROCALL, AJET, AsiaCALL. Please be sure to bring your membership cards with you to the conference. If you are not already a member of JALT, we strongly encourage you to join online now, and save money on conference admission. Please go to the JALT membership page at https://jalt.org/joining/. Before paying online, please double check your membership status. You may contact the CALL SIG membership chair at email@example.com. Delegates from overseas are eligible for discounted admission fees if they have a subscription to The JALTCALL Journal.
- If you are not a presenter and DO NOT pre-register online by 17:00 May 18, you will need to pay the walk-in conference fee as outlined above. In addition, you will not be able to attend the reception.
- The online payment fees include card processing fees charged by PayPal. There are no extra costs.
- Credit card refund payments will be available for those who pay online and who are then forced to cancel attending. To receive the refund, you must inform us by email firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 on 25 May.
- No refund will be made for any request received after 17:00 on 25 May.
- The transaction fee for the refund will be charged to the card of the person requesting the refund.
- Any queries regarding payment should be addressed by email to the Registration Chair at email@example.com.
- All deadlines above are Japan time(JST) which is GMT+9. Delegates attending from overseas are recommended to consult the Time and Date Japan clock to find out time differences.